Hair extension consultation with Shannel Watson
Before having hair extensions it is important to have a hair extensions consultation. The entire consultation normally takes 30 minutes and allows a true colour match record and to discuss any concerns you may have.
The hair extensions consultation process allows me to;
- Assess the overall health of your hair and scalp
- Discuss your budget for the hair extensions service
- Discuss any previous positive (or negative) hair extension issues
- Select an extension hair type that matches your hair
- Discuss any relevant, home maintenance needed
- Discuss the most appropriate hair extension method for you
- Give you a final quote for your hair extension service including final cut and finish
Every hair extension consultation is a no obligation informal chat. At no point will you be pressured or offered incentives to book your hair extension appointment during your consultation. A deposit is needed to secure a hair extension appointment but this can be paid at a later date by phone or bank transfer.
“After more than a decade applying hair extensions I am an expert in designing a new and personalised look to fit your unique style and personality. I am based in Old Street, London close to Old Street underground station and there is street parking available locally. Visit my private London hair extension salon for your free consultation now. View my online hair extension portfolio to see my favourite projects and hair extension before and after results.” – Shannel